AMIE Recognition status, A.M.I.E. Latest Court case status, A.M.I.E. Approved by A.I.C.T.E. ?, Ieindia or A.M.I.E. India recognition status. ! Is Amie valid in 2019?
The Institution of Engineers (India), provides equivalent degree to B.E. or B-Tech ?. Known as “Associate Member of The Institution of Engineers(AMIE)”. The Institution of Engineers (India) is the largest multidisciplinary body of engineers in India is the authority that prepares syllabus, conducts examination and issue certificates etc. of A.M.I.E. Most of applicants asking question regarding A.M.I.E. recognition status. This blog post will update you about A.M.I.E. recognition status you can check here on regular interval. Start reading from recent status then historical updates..
Write us at [email protected] to Join hands Use subject line
“Interested in Engineering Advancement Group :YOURNAME :MOBILE :EMAIL” and share your brief profile.
To confirm / Authenticate information visitor are must recheck with official website of The Institution of Engineers (India) i.e. www.ieindia.org
Please read complete status below of AMIE in bottom up approach
Next date of hearing is 02.05.2022..
- 27 Dec 2021 ## Honorable Minister Dharmendra Pradhan at 36th Indian Engineering Congress click here
- Suspension of Re-Registration/Premature Re-Registration https://www.ieindia.org/WebUI/ajax/Downloads/WebUI_PDF/HIGHLIGHTS_DOCUMENT-3282.pdf
- 11-02-2020 ## No fresh admissions at this stage.
- Puducherry Electricity Department Clearly Mentioned AMIE – https://www.enggwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Puducherry-Electricity-Department-Junior-Engineers-Notification.pdf
- MPSSC Clearly Mentioned AMIE in Recruitment Advertisement for State Engineering Service Examination 2020 (Adv No./05/2020) Dated 29/12/2020
- Earlier Dates 11 Jan 2021—— 11 Feb 2020 / Previous date 17/09/2019 / 15/07/2019 / Jan 28,2019.
- Gate 2020 Allowed AMIE to check official notice on gate website click here
- The case of writ petition filed for recognition of courses came up before Judge in Honorable High Court of Delhi for completion of proceedings on 17 May 2018. The next date for completing the proceedings before the Judge is 23 August 2018.
- One Notice issued by A.I.C.T.E. “A.M.I.E. students enrolled on or before 31 May 2013 are fully eligible and equivalent to B.E. / B-Tech”.
“AICTE NOTICE: AMIE Recognition status”
- One notice issued in favor of A.M.I.E.’n.s. by the Kerala high court A.M.I.E. with regular M.E./M-tech is eligible for teaching assignments in A.I.C.T.E. approved collages.
- Court accepted on the basis of genuine grounds for trial.
- I.E.I. filed for recognition of A.M.I.E. in high court.
- 31 May 2013: M.H.R.D. withdrawn the recognition of A.M.I.E. & Now A.I.C.T.E. to handle recognition.
- 10 July 2012: M.H.R.D. released a warning notice about recognition & informed all Institutes to get approval from A.I.C.T.E.
- M.H.R.D. started the process of all technical education handled by one regulator i.e. A.I.C.T.E.
- M.H.R.D. already approved A.M.I.E. so A.I.C.T.E. did not inter fare.
- M.H.R.D. formed a regulatory body A.I.C.T.E for Technical education in INDIA.
- 16 January 2006: A revised notice issued A.M.I.E. is valid for the purpose of employment in central government.
- 16 January 2006: Ministry of Human resource department, revised the A.M.I.E. equivalence to B.E. / B-Tech.
- The Institution of Engineers has its presence through more than 100 State and Local centers in INDIA, IEI has six overseas chapters in the middle east. The head quarter located in Kolkata.
- Promoting the general advancement of engineering and their application in INDIA
- Recipient of Royal charter in 1935.
- The Institution of Engineers (INDIA) started its Journey in 1917.
Buy TRIPOD for Video making, Use it for many devices Like Camera, Mobile, Lights. Click below link for more info
Want to read more AMIE Blogs click here
Disclaimer: The Content in this blog is strictly for educational and informational purposes and is not intended to be advice or recommendation of any kind whatsoever. Anyone who wishes to use information contained in this blog takes full responsibility for their actions. Viewers should always do their own due diligence on any information perceived from this blog to form their own opinions and best judgments. The material contained in this blog cannot be replace or substitute for the services of trained professional in this field. The author accept no liability for any kind of content on this blog or responsibility for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly on account of any actions taken based on the information provided in this blog without warranties. This blog is not intended to spread rumors or offered or hurt the sentiments of any religion, communities, organization or any individual or to bring disrepute to any person (living or dead). Despite our best intentions there may be sections that get offended by this blog. We request people not to take our content too seriously and we sincerely apologies for any such hurt our blog might have caused.
6 thoughts on “AMIE Recognition status [ AMIE Latest Court case status ] [AMIE Approved by AICTE ?]”
HELLO SIR MY NAME IS DEEPAK GAUTAM. PLEASE REFER ME STATUS OF AMIE CASE ON 23AUGUST JUDGEMENT IN MY EMAIL ID WHICH PROVIDED BELOW LINK.
Next Hearing Date March 27 2019
Am a deploma holder.i wish study in AMIE..any problem for equvalancy?
We wants recognition
Just few min ago i watch the video regarding the AMIE is equivalent to B.E and B.tech they are saying that high court took the decision that it is not equivalent
they shared this link to prove the decision with details
I want to know is it really true?
Amie now valid or not for Btech.. Mechanical engineering stream..?? Please tell me..