Computer Science and Engineering after +2
This Blog explains Basic Introduction about Computer Science & Engineering. Eligibility criteria to study after + 2 ? Name of Few Institute offering courses. Few Names of Successful personalities in Computer Science & Engineering. Job Role after completing Courses.
Introduction: Computer Science Engineering involves both computer science and electronics engineering. It includes testing and designing of computer components. There are two types of computer engineers. Computer software engineers and computer hardware engineers. Computers are an integral part of the development of technology. Without computers, humans wouldn’t have reached the technological advancement which thrives today and all the credits go to some of the greatest computer scientists/engineers.
(10+2) with Physics, Maths and chemistry. For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration for this course is 4 years.
- B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B. Tech Computer Science and Information Technology
- B. Tech Computer Software Engineering
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur
- Indian institute of Technology (Madras)
- Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan
- Many more Institute offering this course
Famous computer scientists from India
- Anil K. Jain :known for pattern recognition, computer vision and bio-metric recognition : https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?hl=en&user=g-_ZXGsAAAAJ
- Venkatesan Guruswami : Chennai, India :Known For Computational complexity
- Ashutosh Malve: Indian computer scientist, inventor, and entrepreneur. known for his Data management techniques.
- Jitendra Malik: known for his research in computer vision
- Pranav Mistry: known for his work on SixthSense, Samsung Galaxy Gear
Job Role of Computer Engineers
Software Developer, Programmer, Testing Engineer, IT Administrator, Network Engineer, Customer Support Engineer etc.
Disclaimer: These lists are only illustrative and are expected to generate enough curiosity in the visitor to want to inquire/explore further on the scope, possibilities, avenues, etc. for each of these courses and/or for looking for other options/areas that go beyond these courses. It may also be noted that most of these courses are also offered by several private institutions/universities. The reader is expected to further research on this.
- Visit & like our facebook page.
- Let’s not end but also start success by exploring our other valuable contents on website like Knowledge exchange, Blog Bank, Product and services etc.
- Write us at [email protected] to Join hands Use subject line
“Interested in Engineering Advancement Group :YOURNAME :MOBILE :EMAIL” and share your brief Profile